Resetter Canon G2000 Download – Canon G Series is a Canon output printer with an infusion tube system that is directly installed from the factory. This printer is a type of printer that is multifunctional in printing. That is, you can print, scan, and copy documents. [Resetter Canon G2000 Download for Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Win 8.1/ Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit)].
This printer uses an infusion system that is directly installed from the factory, so users do not need to bother installing their own IV tubes. Just buy a refill / refill in a bottle. Canon G series are like G1000, G2000, and G3000. But this isn’t the series, there are many.
Just like in general a printer, the Canon G series also has a counter that functions to calculate the number of documents that have been printed by the printer, this counter has a memory that has a maximum limit in counting. So when the memory is full, the printer will detect a 5B00 error. And this error is the code that the printer must reset.
Resetter Canon G2000
Use the Reset Software Canon G1000, G2000, G3000. This method uses software resetter, which means that you do not have to uninstall the printer. Easier than method 1. This method 2 can also overcome 5B00 errors on g series printers.
- First download the software resetter V4720 on the internet, or blog this post then paste it in your browser, then download Resetter V4720 here >> Copy it on the browser then Enter (download resetter)
- After the download is complete, then make sure the printer is off. USB and Power cables are installed in the printer.
Change the Printer to Service Mode
- Press and hold on the Reset button, do not remove it (the button with the triangle shape) then press and hold the power button.
- When the power button is in a depressed state, release the reset button then press it again as much as 5x. Must be right 5x.
- Release the power button, wait a while until the power light doesn’t blink.
- If the power / green light is still, the printer is in service mode.
- Open the V4720 resetter application by right-clicking and selecting Run As Administrator.
- The application will open, then click SET on the Clean Ink Counter menu. When the Set button is clicked, the alarm on the printer will respond blinking 1x.
- After that, close the resetter software. Turn off the printer and unplug the power cable and USB.
- After 1 minute, reinstall the USB cable and printer power. Then turn on the printer.
- The printer can be resolved and can be used to print documents.