On this occasion, Resetter Printer will discuss How to Reset Printer Epson L120, L220, L310, L311 and Download for Windows 7, XP/Vista/Win 8/8.1/ Win 10 (32bit – 64bit).
|Resetter For Epson L120 / L220 / L310 / L311 For Windows|
Here is how to overcome the Epson L120 L220 L310 L311 experiencing blink ink:
First, of course, the printer driver must be installed, if not already installed can Download Driver Epson L120 first at Driver Epson L220, and then DOWNLOAD Software Resetter Epson L120 L220 L310 L311 for resetter.
- Once downloaded and then extract the file and open the file AdjProg.exe
- Select Particular Adjustment Mode.
- The next step is to choose the printer series that will reset.
- On the Particular adjustment mode select Wast ink counter.
- Click Check, Checklist Main and Platen pad counter, Initialization, Finish.
Epson L120 Drivers Download
Epson L220 Printer Drivers Download
Ink Pad Reset Epson Printer With WicReset
If the steps above is done correctly, then the printer has been reset been able to use.
Similarly, this post about how to How to Reset Printer Epson L120/L220/L310/L311. Maybe useful.
Sorry, often ask to send an email to the person. Please download in the link we have provided below.
If nothing works or type of printer that is not available on this resetter, you can try a way to reset the application WicReset or click on: here