Download Resetter Canon Pixma MP237/MP287 – The Canon MP 237 / MP 287 printer is one of the Canon printers that many demands because the price is affordable and has the features offered, is also quite complete. This printer is not only used for printing documents but also for scanning documents and copy.
MP 237 / MP 287 is also one of the most reliable printers, but there is also the possibility of experiencing some problems that can hinder our work. Here’s how to repair a Canon MP MP 237 / MP 287 printer by resetting it.
Download the Canon Pixma MP 237 / MP 287 Resetter Printer and How to Reset it
How to make a Pixma MP 237 / MP 287 printer must be in service mode
To reset the Canon MP 237 / MP 287 we have to download Pixma MP 237 / MP 287 resetter tools first: here, then you have to change the printer’s condition to service mode in the following way:
- Turn off the printer first.
- Then you press the Stop / Reset button when the printer is off and lasts longer.
- Then you press the power button with the condition the Stop / Reset button is still stuck.
- Release the Stop / Reset button, while the power button is still stuck.
- In the position of the power button still stuck we press the Stop / Reset button 6 times, then release it together with the power button.
- If we have done it correctly, then the computer will detect a new device, if it has not succeeded then the computer does not detect the new device.
Next, the first step is extracting the file that we have downloaded, then open the folder and run the Service tool application v3400.exe
- Clear Ink Counter Sub-tab, click Play
- Ink Absorber Sub-tab Counter click Play
- Click EPROM after which the printer will print a sheet of paper., or can you see picture below.