|Canon PIXMA MP230|
Instead, it is a device that is truly compact that focuses on basic print, scan, and copy.
Canon MP230 MFP and small by the standards of the consumer is very light. At the rear is a fold-up paper input tray, if it is not in use, folds forward into the recess on the scanner lid to stop dust from entering the printer.
Scanner lid a little thin and flexible, but the hinges feel pretty strong and engineered to allow possible 5mm or more from the extension so that it can shut down on a thick original such as magazines. Place the scanner itself tilted upwards to provide access to match the ink cartridge itself, while to the right of the top panel is a set of simple controls and LED indicators to cover the function and we can not see how to make multiple copies.
The only shortcoming is clear is that there is no output tray, so the printed page just fell out onto the table. It’s possible to keep them tidy by placing books or other obstacles that slightly more than the length of a page from the printer, but if you do not have the desk space you will need to catch the pages before they spill onto the floor.
Download Canon MP230 Driver Printer and Scanner:
- MP230 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MP230 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows): download
- MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac): download
- MP230 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0c (Mac): download
- ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file): download