|Canon Pixma MP160|
Canon Pixma MP160 Review:
Canon Pixma MP160 is a multifunction printer that is perfect for our needs. As computer users often print a few pages or documents in every day, the Canon Pixma MP160 can print on photo quality and cheap, either at the time of purchase initially, and buy ink cartridges. Multifunction features are a bonus in unit cost and to perform scanning (scanner) images and photocopy documents using a Canon MP160 is also excellent,/ reliable products.
Canon Pixma MP160 has a machine big enough for entry-level multifunction, designed not noisy. A small control panel is elegant, has several functions, but have been fine. On the right, there is the copy in black and white and color, as well as one to cancel the job, while the Scan button Simple and Fit to Page button located on the left.
The three indicators that show if paper jams and capacity ink/black and color cartridges have been reduced there in the middle of the control panel with a single line, a bright orange LCD and column three indicators for the size and type of paper.
Or application software bundled with the PIXMA MP160 includes all aspects of the operation, equipped with OCR to scan the text of Contact Image Sensor (CIS) scanner, Photo Canon’s Easy and Easy Web Print and editing photos with ArcSoft PhotoStudio.
Canon Pixma MP160 Price can be see at: [amazon]
Canon Pixma MP160 Download Link:
- Navigator Ver. 3.03 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98) : download
- MP160 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000): download
- Printer Driver Ver. 5.8.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5) : download
- CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7) : download
- Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) : download
- Navigator Ver. 3.0.4 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) : download