|Canon PIXMA iP7250|
Canon PIXMA iP7250 uses Canon ink five engines, including a pigment-based black ink for bold text on plain paper and ink dye-based black, cyan, magenta and yellow ink for printing details and clarity of photo printing. There is no cyan or light magenta ink, sometimes used to reduce the appearance of light points in the photo but one picolitre minimum ink droplet size printers provide the same benefits.
Two paper input tray slot Canon Pixma iP7250 into the box in the lower front of the box output up to 125 sheets of A4 paper, the current top box handles up to 5×7 inch photo paper. The front cover of the printer is out automatically when it is turned on, the integrated arm swung out to form the output tray. Canon PIXMA iP7250 has a neat design but the arms need to be extended manually to load A4 size paper and there is no end to catch the lip on the page; the output stack into a bit of a mess.
Canon IP7250 Driver Printer Download for:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit) :
- iP7200 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 : download
- iP7200 series Mini Master Setup : download
- iP7200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a : download
- iP7200 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) : download
- iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6) : download
- iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X) : download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file) : download
- iP7200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive) : download
- iP7200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) : download