Canon 400if Driver Download – Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 400iF models are Canon’s most advanced letter / legal sized MFPs ever. They deliver easy efficient workflow and connectivity to mobile devices and cloud-based tools. Smooth fleet integration enables transition from single-function printers to advanced MDS solutions without having to sacrifice space. Designed to assist any business reach higher productivity these models are simply advanced. [Canon 400if Driver Printer Download for Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Win 8/8.1/ Win 10 (32bit-64bit), Mac OS and Linux].
Canon U. S. A. is introducing new A4 monochrome MFPs, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 500iF / 400iF, it says support most of the workflows of their more advanced A3 imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFPs. The black-and-white 52-ppm imageRUNNER ADVANCE 500iF and black-and-white 42-ppm imageRUNNER ADVANCE 400iF are now being distributed through authorized Canon dealers with a manufacturer’s suggested retail prices of $5, 250 and $4, 200 respectively.
The MFPs support Canon’s MEAP (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform ) and MEAP Web platforms, allowing integration with business workflow applications, including mobile printing and printing coming from the cloud solutions. Optional workflows and solutions include scan to Microsoft ShareScan, along with EFI Print Me, and uniFlow Secure Print. Coming from the touch screen, users can retrieve and send documents to cloud-based applications, including new cloud services as they simply emerge. Scanning is at 52 (black ) / 52 ppm (color ) images per minute.
A merk new middleware technology, which is founded on Canon’s Service Oriented Architecture (SOA ), can be utilized to link the MFP’s with enterprise applications, for example Oracle and SAP, with Customer Relationship Management (CRM ) systems like Salesforce. com, ECM system, among others.
Canon also says the MFPs will be the most compact imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFPs in its Canon’s lineup, requiring an installation space of 31″ x 22″.
Each MFP has a typical paper capacity of 650 letter- or legal-size sheets that may be expanded to 2, 300 sheets using the purchase of as much as three optional 550-sheet paper cassettes.
New enhancements include :
- Using the new “Quick Startup Mode, Canon says it only takes approximately seven seconds from turning upon the main power till the key operation upon the touch panel display becomes available, while maintaining standby electricity use of lower than 0. 5 watts.
- Two menus can be found upon the 7″ tiltable color touch screen, to ensure that users have instant admittance to the most options, but also can save frequently used features to another menu. Administrators also can organize and control the on-screen layout and display to feature a preferred order of features and display customized company graphics.
- A Hard Disk Drive Erase function, available on prior systems being an option, is standard upon the new MFPs, protecting sensitive information by overwriting latent images recorded upon the hard drive after each task. A HDD Lock function, also a merk new standard feature, helps protect data kept in the HDD from accessed using a PC following the hard drive is removed coming from the MFP. IPsec, another previously optional feature that’s now standard, helps protect data that crosses with the network.
- Canon’s Desktop Quick Printing Tool utility is likewise included ; it offers a drag-and-drop way of moving documents to print, fax and bind using standard and customized document templates.
- The MFP are both platform- and operational- consistent with higher-end imageRUNNER ADVANCE systems. This means customers can implement advanced workflow and managed services tools across their MFP fleet without having to sacrifice space or having to find out a merk new workflow. The MFPs also support more plug-ins for imageWARE Enterprise Management Console than prior models, leading to higher-level and easier integrated device management. A number of plug-ins are supported, including ones that allow service providers to manage the migration and deployment of device settings, conduct firmware updates, and manage devices inside an intranet environment inside the same application.
Canon 400if Driver Printer Download :
- Windows : download
- Mac OS : download
- Linux : click here